Casa Sueña is a beautiful adobe and stone cottage that sits directly ashore of the placid Lake Atitlán. The cottage is completely surrounded by tropical flowers, and its gardens are frequented by hummingbirds, geckos and the like.
The top floor boasts a huge, comfortable queen-sized bed as well as a spacious balcony with table, chairs and hammock.
It also has a television with Netflix and YouTube on it, it has its own router, we can adjust the WiFi so the router is only used in Casa Suena at an extra cost of $80 a month. WiFi is 10MB download, 3MB upload for the lodge ideal for online workers.
The bottom floor has a single bed, and comfy chair, includes a complete kitchen and a generously sized, rustic stonework bathroom. New photos coming soon.
Please request a viewing if you are in the area.
- Two stories, full kitchen with gas oven and fridge
- Fresh towels provided for all guests
- Wifi available in all rooms and common areas
- Gas heated hot water
- Tidy, enclosed front yard area, with hammock and deck chair
- Cozy, furnished balcony with amazing view & hammock
- Unlimited drinking water – Eco filter
- We have a laundry service, please ask at reception
- Blender, toaster, coffee machine
- Own router
- Television with Netflix & YouTube
- Easy access to our private dock where the public boats will stop, great for getting to other villages
- Cleaning included once a week, new sheets, towels, rubbish emptied.
Casa Sueña is available at: $80 nightly (Q600)
Weekends: Friday and Saturday $90(Q675).
Nightly rates for Christmas and Easter holidays are $110 (Q825).
Above rates are for two guests.
For additional guests add $20 nightly (Q150).
2 nights minimum stay.
Please inquire if you are interested in a weekly or monthly rate.
Weekly rate $480
Monthly rate $1440 ( only May to October )
FOR MORE PHOTOS – Check our Gallery
We offer a 15% discount May to October on all prices, nightly, weekly and monthly