We offer a wide variety of home cooked meals from chicken and meat dishes through vegetarian and specialty fare. Many of our leafy greens, vegetables and spices come from our own in-house organic gardens. Three meals are served each day, plus snacks, drinks and baked goods anytime.
- Our lakeside restaurant and reception is open every day 8AM to 8PM
- Last orders for food is at 7.45PM
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free friendly
- All our eggs are organic and free range, taste the difference
- We use real butter for our baked goods and high quality ingredients sourced locally, our coffee is from local farmers
- Fresh organic fruits, vegetables, spices and greens from our garden
- All of our food is made from scratch in our kitchen
- Stunning lake view with five volcanoes!
Come enjoy a hearty meal, fresh baked goods or a delicious fresh juice or smoothie with a stunning lakefront view that spans five volcanoes.
You can get to our bar & restaurant from any colectivo boat in the Atitlán area, just ask for ‘Maya Moon’ (between San Marcos and Tzununá).
Have questions about our bar & restaurant? Contact us for more information.
Lakeside Restaurant, Great Views of the Volcanoes.