The Owl & The Dragonfly (búho y libélula) Apartments are two beautiful apartments that sit midway in the gardens of Maya Moon Lodge on the shores of placid Lake Atitlán.
The apartments are surrounded by tropical trees and their gardens are frequented by hummingbirds, geckos and the like.
They are both a one bedroom studio apartment boasting a huge, comfortable king-sized bed as well as a spacious balcony with table, chairs, sofa bed and hammock. The studio room has a large ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, fridge and a very comfy sofa bed.
WiFi is 15 MBit download speed, 5 MBit upload speed for the lodge, ideal for online workers.
Please request a viewing if you are in the area.
- Studio apartment with kitchenette with electric stove top and fridge
- Fresh towels provided for all guests
- Wifi available in all rooms and common areas
- Solar heated hot water (very hot water)
- Cozy, furnished balcony with amazing view & hammock
- Unlimited drinking water – Eco filter
- We have a laundry service, please ask at reception
- Easy access to our private dock where the public boats will stop, great for getting to other villages
- Lakeside Restaurant
The Owl & Dragonfly apartments are available at: $95 nightly
Weekends: Friday & Saturday $100 per night.
Nightly rates for Christmas and Easter holidays are $125
Above rates are for two guests.
For additional guests add $20 nightly
2 nights minimum stay.